Facebook event page
Children's Grief Center
3001 Trellis Drive NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Have your noble Spring Cleaning efforts left you with a pile of things you've been meaning to donate?? Drop off your gently used goods (list of accepted items below) BEFORE or ON July 20th by 2 p.m.
If you are unable to drop off your donations between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Friday, July 20th at the Children's Grief Center, just call the CGC office at 323-0478 Mon-Fri, 8:30am — 5pm to plan a drop-off time that's convenient for you.
Bring in any of the following items, and you'll be supporting two great non-profits — Goodwill and the Children's Grief Center! Goodwill receives your donated items and CGC receives a monetary contribution from Goodwill — please help us reach our goal!
• Clothing and shoes
• Linens and towels
• Jewelry, handbags, belts, clothing accessories
• Collectibles and art
• Toys and sporting equipment
• Home décor / houseware and kitchenware
• Small appliances such as blenders, toasters, vacuums and hair dryers
THANK YOU FOR PARTNERING WITH CGC TO PROVIDE GRIEF SUPPORT AT NO COST TO BEREAVED NEW MEXICAN FAMILIES! IT TRULY MAKES A DIFFERENCE:
• “Thank you for being available to the community, especially when my family needed it most. You all helped us to heal and know that we had support and encouragement to be able to continue on our journey with our loved one in our hearts.” — 37 year old woman whose husband died
• “My experience at the grief center is that it is kind of a safe haven for me. I don’t feel unwanted here.” — 17 year old girl whose mom died
• “Since attending the Children’s Grief Center, I’m not depressed anymore.” — 19 year old girl whose mom died